- Free year-round zoo admission.
- Early sign-up and discounts on all education programs, including Zoo Camp!
- Free or discounted admission to more than 130 other zoos around the country.
View the AZA list
- Free or discounted admission to special events such as Boo in the Zoo.
- 10% discount in the gift shop and concessions.
- Monthly e-newsletters, updates and notices of special events.
- Guest tickets for admission to the Greenville Zoo.
- Membership starts on the date of purchase.
- Your membership helps the zoo's efforts in preserving threatened and endangered wildlife. Five dollars from each membership go directly to conservation!
Choose a Membership Level
|Individual||Annual admission for one named adult, plus four guest tickets.||$52
|Grandparent||Annual admission for two Grandparents living at the same address, and their grandchildren under the age of 18. Plus four guest tickets.||$62|
|Household||Annual admission for two named adults living at the same address, plus their children under age 18. In addition, you'll receive six guest tickets.||$70|
|Household Plus||Annual admission for two named adults living at the same address, plus their children, or grandchildren under the age of 18, and bring two guests anytime. Plus, receive eight guest tickets.||$90|
|Friend's Society||Join the Zoo's premier membership club! Annual admission for two named adults living at the same address, their children or grandchildren, and bring four guests anytime. Plus, receive ten guest tickets.||$125|
|Friend's Patron||Same benefits as Friend's Society plus "Meet the Keeper" talk at select exhibit (leopard, lion, giraffe or orangutan).||$250|
|Friend's Gallery||Same benefits as Friend's Society plus "Meet the Keeper" talk at select exhibit (leopard, lion, giraffe or orangutan) and two tickets to Sippin’ Safari or Brew in the Zoo signature events.||$500|
|Friend's Benefactor||Same benefits as Friend's Society plus one Behind-the-Scenes tour for four, two tickets to Sippin’ Safari or Brew in the Zoo, our signature events.||$1,000|
|Friend's Conservationist||Same benefits as Friend's Society plus one Behind-the-Scenes tour for eight, four tickets to Sippin’ Safari or Brew in the Zoo, our signature events, 25% discount on facility rental.||$2,500|
|Friend's Circle of Friendship||Same benefits as Friend's Society plus one Behind-the-Scenes tour for ten, four tickets to Sippin’ Safari or Brew in the Zoo, our signature events, 50% discount on facility rental.||$5,000|
Greenville Zoo Membership FAQ:
1. Are memberships refundable? Memberships are non-refundable.
2. Can I transfer my membership to another name? No. Memberships are not transferable.
3. I lost or misplaced my membership card. May I still visit the Greenville zoo? Yes! Show your photo id.
4. How do I replace my lost or stolen membership card? There is a $5 replacement fee for lost or stolen membership card. Please contact the membership office (864) 467-4542. Guest passes will not be replaced.
5. Will the membership run from the calendar year or from the date of purchase? The membership starts the date of purchase. Will expire a year from the month of purchase.
6. May anyone purchase an annual membership? Yes. Anyone may purchase an annual membership in or out of state. You must have the receivers name and address or membership will be mailed to you.
7. I have a current membership. A gift membership has been purchased for my family. Will this membership overlap? No. The membership will be extended for another 12 months.
8. My spouse is a member and does not have photo ID., how will they enter the zoo? Photo ID is required to make sure you are the member of the Greenville Zoo. This is to prevent the misuse of memberships. If no ID is presented, you will have to pay regular admission or present a guest pass.
9. I’m a member. Why do I have to show id? A photo ID is required to make sure you are the member of the Greenville Zoo. This is to prevent the misuse of membership.
10. May anyone use my membership to bring my children? Yes! They must present the membership card for the member’s child.
11. May I upgrade my membership? Memberships may be upgraded at any time. Keep in mind it will expire along with membership.
12. I have the guest option membership. May the guest use my card without me? No! The primary named member must be present for guests to enter.
13. My niece and nephews will be visiting will they be covered under my household membership? No. The membership covers the named member and dependent household children.
14. When will my discounts start? Discounts start the date of membership purchase.
15. How can I apply my admission receipt to purchase a membership? The day of your visit before 4:15pm present the receipt at the admissions booth. The admission price will be deducted from the membership purchase.
16. I’m renewing online and created a login. Why do I have to re-enter my information as a new member? We apologize for the inconvenience. We are currently working on a quicker way to renew memberships. Your membership will be renewed on through the office connection.
17. My name is on the guest pass, do I need to be present for the guest? No. guest passes may be given to anyone for use without the member present.
18. I lost my guest passes, how do I replace them? Sorry, guest passes are non-replaceable. The member is responsible for passes.
19. Can I use my guest passes at reciprocal zoos? No. Greenville Zoo guest passes are only valid at our zoo. Likewise, we do not accept passes from other zoos.
20. How can I change the add one name? There is a $5 fee to change a name.
21. I have the guest option. My spouse is part of my household. Why can’t he/she enter without me? The named member must be present. You chose to bring a guest anytime instead of naming a second adult. Your spouse is not a member. You may upgrade the membership level to household for $5. Return previous membership cards is a must.
22. When will I receive my membership cards? Membership cards and guest passes will be mailed within 15 business days. If you purchase in person, you will receive a temporary pass. If you purchase online your email confirmation will serve as your temporary pass. Purchase by mail, please call the membership office to see if your payment was received before visiting. If you have not received your cards within three weeks. Contact the Membership Coordinator at (864) 467-4542 or email omarshall@greenvillescgov
23. I need to use my guest passes and I have not received my membership cards. Guest passes must be in hand to use. To use guest passes the same day, you must purchase at the ticket booth.
24. Can I purchase the membership at admissions and use my guest passes in advance? Yes! Please purchase the day of your visit. Remaining passes will be mailed.
25. How many membership cards will I receive? You will receive two identical named cards.
26. My children’s names were not requested. How does the membership work for them? Your household children will receive free admission when you enter.
27. How will I receive my discount at a reciprocal zoo without my membership card? The reciprocal Zoo will accept your temporary pass or email confirmation with a valid photo id.
28. Do you reciprocate with other zoos and aquariums? Yes! It is an honor to be a part of the American Zoo and Aquariums. Please contact the zoo you are planning to visit for prices before you visit. Zoos and aquariums may change policies without notice. Reciprocal zoos will honor the named members and dependent children. Not required to honor extra benefits of your zoos membership. Reciprocal zoos do not share databases. Remember to take your membership card and photo ID’s.