Zoo Tots 2-4 Year Olds
Zoo Tots classes are designed to help children explore and engage with the natural world. Classes combine an "on your own" exploratory play time featuring crafts, sensory bins and educational stations with a structured circle time and an animal encounter. Program length is 45 minutes.
Curious about the curriculum of Zoo Tots? Check out Why Attend Zoo Tots to learn more about how we plan classes to help our students meet various developmental milestones.
Have your own guardian and me group? Interested in a unique preschool birthday? Want to supplement a preschool field trip? We offer private Zoo Tots classes! Contact Karen Love 864-467-5731 or email@example.com) for more information.
- Session A: 2- & 3-year-olds
9:30 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
- Session B: 2- & 3-year-olds
10:30 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- Session C: 3- & 4-year-olds
12:30 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. (Wed. Only)
Individual Program Prices
- Members: $10 (1 adult/child pair)
- Non-members: $22 (1 adult/child pair)
Bundle Program Prices
Bundles are: (Sept - May), (Sept - Nov), (Dec - Feb) (Mar - May)
- 3 Month: Members: $27 (1 adult/child pair)
- 3 Month: Non-members: $63 (1 adult/child pair)
- 9 Month: Members: $80 (1 adult/child pair)
- 9 Month: Non-members: $188 (1 adult/child pair)
Program Topics and Dates
Swim Back to School
September is the season to swim back to school! Join us as we discover ocean life, turn into fish, and meet super swimming animal friends up close.
- Wednesday Sessions: September 4, 2019
- Saturday Sessions: September 7, 2019
We All Fall Down
The season of leaves, pumpkins, and cool breezes is here! Join us as we paint with acorns, play with leaves, and meet animal friends up close.
- Wednesday Sessions: October 2, 2019
- Saturday Sessions: October 5, 2019
Monkeys love bananas...and other things too! Join us as we explore the different types of food animals eat, make art with food, and even meet two hungry animal friends.
- Wednesday Sessions: November 6, 2019
- Saturday Sessions: November 9, 2019
Home Sweet Home
From nests way up high to tunnels way down low, animals have homes just like we do. Join us as we explore different animal homes and meet animal friends in the classroom.
- Wednesday Sessions: December 4, 2019
- Saturday Sessions: December 7, 2019
From tip to tail, animals come in all sorts of colors and textures! Join us as we explore our sense of touch, walk a texture trail, and meet some interesting animal friends.
- Wednesday Sessions: January 8, 2020
- Saturday Sessions: January 11, 2020
You have friends and animals do too! Join us as we learn all about animals who live in groups, test our group survival skills, and meet some social animal friends in the classroom.
- Wednesday Sessions: January 29, 2020
- Saturday Sessions: February 1, 2020
Hop, Skip, and a Jump
This program is just a hop, skip, and a jump away! Join us as we learn about animal movements, test our hopping skills, and meet two wiggly animal friends.
- Wednesday Sessions: March 4, 2020
- Saturday Sessions: March 7, 2020
Animal families are so unique! Join us as we learn all about animal families, join an animal parent parade, and meet some animal friends in the classroom.
- Wednesday Sessions: April 1, 2020
- Saturday Sessions: April 4, 2020
You don't have to go on safari to find your wild side! Join us as we learn how to safely explore the natural wonders of our own backyards, and meet some local animal friends!
- Wednesday Sessions: May 6, 2020
- Saturday Sessions: May 9, 2020
* Please note that Zoo Tots is designed for one parent and one toddler.There is a $5 fee for extra adults and that can be paid on the day of the program. However, it must be approved by the instructor at least 24 hours before the program.